Hotel Rates From:
Lodge Room: $390*
Lake View Room: $455*
Emerald Suite: $470*
This historical lodge offers a true wilderness escape from the hectic pace of modern life. From upper or lower verandas, the visions nature presents are as fresh and breath-taking as ever. This peaceful resort retreat proudly welcomes those in search of the extraordinary.
Located in Yoho National Park, just 25 miles west of Lake Louise.
Emerald Lake Lodge offers 24 cabin style buildings surrounding the main lodge. There are no televisions and no internet access in any of the rooms, and no mobile phone reception in the entire area of Yoho National Park.
Lodge rooms have one queen-size bed, one king-size bed or two double beds, a sitting area in front of the fireplace and a private balcony.
Lake View Rooms:
Lake rooms have one king-size bed, a spacious sitting area with a double pull out sofa in front of the fireplace and a private balcony overlooking the lake.
Emerald suites are available in two configurations: studios or one bedroom suites. Rooms have one queen-size bed, spacious sitting area with double pull out sofa in front of the fireplace. Private half wrap around balcony overlooking the lake.
- Mount Burgess Dining Room - Mount Burgess Dining Room is renowned for its signature Rocky Mountain Cuisine and comfortable, warm atmosphere. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Kicking Horse Lounge - Open Sunday to Thursday from noon - 10pm, Friday, Saturday and peak times from 11am to 11pm. Featuring an "all day menu".
- Cilantro On The Lake - Restaurant open summer months only.
- Games Room - Billiards, chess, board games, internet access, and the lodge’s only television are available on the upper floor.
- Conference & Meeting Services - Although the lodge feels like an isolated rustic retreat, we provide all the convenience and facilities that one would expect in a world class hotel. We have large, fully equipped conference rooms for corporate and family functions in the main lodge. Our Conference team can help you coordinate a complete meeting package.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness Room
- Please note there is no cell phone reception at Emerald Lake Lodge, or in Yoho National Park, except in the town of Field.
Check In/Check Out:
Check-in time is 4pm. Check out time is 11am.
Full payment will be taken prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled 72 hrs prior to arrival will be subject to full penalty.
*Prices subject to change and based on availability and double occupancy. Taxes additional. Expect higher room rates during peak times.